2024 Flow Yoga Retreat in Thailand
29th September to 5th October 2024
Join Odona Farska for the 9th International Flow Yoga Retreat at the beautiful Sanctuary Thailand for the most relaxing week of yoga, meditation, swimming and delicious food in tropical Island hideway.
The Sanctuary Thailand is dedicated yoga retreat located between the sandy shores of Haad Tien Beach, on the Island of Koh Phangan, surrounded by coconut grove and hillside jungle.
Koh Phangan is a small tropical island with no roads or traffic, just stunning nature, ocean and chilled vibes, making us feel instantly relaxed.
Each day you will be led through a morning meditation followed by Hatha Flow class and an evening Yin, Restorative or Yoga Nidra. Flow Yoga resident teachers Renee Duarte and Linda Uzubalis will be joining us to support us on a retreat and to guest teach some of the classes.
During the retreat, Sanctuary’s chefs will provide organic energising tropical brunches and delicious dinners.
When you’re not doing yoga, there will be time to explore the Island, read a book, have a massage or simply chill on the beach…We will also go on a boat trip to Marine Park and secluded beach half way through our retreat.
There are various accommodation options in eco-lux beach or hillside bungalows with fan or AC, single or double. Please email email@example.com to establish most suitable option.
If you are based in Canberra you can drop in to Renee’s or Linda’s yoga class at studio and chat about retreat after class.
Double Occupancy from AUD$1790
Single Occupancy AUD$1890 to AUD$2300
Deposit of AUD$590 is required upon booking.
The price includes
- 6 nights’ accommodation at the beautiful Sanctuary Thailand
- Daily yoga and meditation classes, including all mats and props
- Delicious tropical brunch and dinner
- Boat Trip to stunning deserted beach
- Special Surprise Night
Places are limited and to register your interest and to receive booking details please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yoga retreats are wonderful on so many levels and we are really looking forward to sharing the experience with you at this incredible location.
Full Terms and Conditions
- Deposit of $590 is required upon booking.
- Remaining amount is due by end of June 2024. Payment plan is available upon request.
- Rates do not include airfares and transfer to the resort.
- Deposit is strictly non-refundable however can be transferred to a friend or family member.
- Full refunds minus the deposit are permitted up until 15 June 2024.
- 50% refund (minus deposit) until 15 July 2024.
- No refund available from 16 July 2024.
- We understand unexpected situations can arise, therefore we strongly suggest purchasing travel insurance.
Travel: The most direct way to get to Koh Phangan is to fly to Koh Samui Island.You can then take a speed boat or a ferry. please see the exact information here: https://www.thesanctuarythailand.com/koh-phangan/location-and-directions